Seasonal Lifeguard – Talacre TB47
- Continuous observation of swimmers and spectators
- Frequent checking of all areas, and action as necessary to maintain hygiene, cleanliness and safety
- Check plant and carry our pool water test
- Advise guests on current activity programmes
- Check and record all guests passes
- Record any accidents and administer first aid, as required
A seasonal Lifeguard position has become available at Talacre Beach Holiday Home Park. Join our friendly team at our beautiful location, close to Talacre Beach.
The successful candidate will work with the Leisure Manager to ensure the safe and effective operation of the leisure and pool complex in line with the company’s high standards.
The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS check, the cost of which will be met by Darwin.
This is a seasonal position until January 2019, to work variable hours including weekdays, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Lifeguard jobs within a commutable distance of Prestatyn.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired
What skills you will need
- Current lifeguard qualification is essential
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
- Current Pool Plant qualification is an advantage
- Current First Aid at Work qualification is an advantage but not essential
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include COSHH, health & safety, manual handling etc.
- Hourly rate of pay
- Full uniform
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now