Sales Receptionist – Conwy AC12
- Handle all telephone and personal enquiries courteously and promptly.
- Dealing with Sales enquires
- Taking potential owners around the park
- Look after the ongoing requirements with any new owners
- Meet and greet all park guests, with the provision of refreshments when required.
- Deal with all customer queries and complaints immediately and courteously.
- Cash handling.
- Assist in the preparation of Costa drinks, as required.
- Assist with spa bookings.
- Ensure all park tourist information is up to date and relevant.
Sales Receptionist required at the five star Aberconwy Resort and Spa. Join our busy team at our beautiful location, close to Conwy in North Wales.
This park is surrounded by lush and well maintained grounds and is the perfect relaxing location for holiday and short breaks. It is set in beautiful grounds providing an ideal location for our luxury holiday homes.
You will work as part of the sales and reception teams to assist in the day to day duties of the reception team, and to provide support for the sales team in line with the company’s high standards. This will include greeting park guests and handling queries regarding holiday home sales.
This is a permanent to position to work full time, variable hours. This will primarily be Thursday to Monday however some flexibility may be required to cover.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for receptionist jobs within a commutable distance of Conwy.
What experience you will need
- Previous sales admin experience preferred.
What skills you will need
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now