Receptionist – Keswick Reach KR34
- Handle all telephone and personal enquiries courteously and promptly.
- Meet and greet all park guests, with the provision of refreshments when required.
- Deal with all customer queries and complaints immediately and courteously.
- Cash handling.
- Assist in the preparation of Costa drinks, as required.
- Assist with holiday, restaurant and activity bookings.
- Ensure all park tourist information is up to date and relevant.
- Issue of accommodation keys and information to guests on arrival.
- Maintain the cleanliness and presentation of all guest accommodation to the highest standard.
- Assist with delivery/collection and make up laundry
- Checking inventories and replenishing as required.
- Laundry services.
- Reporting of lost and found property.
Receptionist required at Keswick Reach lodge Retreat , to join our small team at our busy five star park in Cumbria.
The reception area is based within the main complex and is the hub for all departments on park. You will work as part of a small team to assist in the day to day running of the reception area in line with the company’s high standards. This will include greeting park guests and handling queries.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Admin & Reception jobs within a commutable distance of Bassenthwaite
This is a part time seasonal role to work variable days
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience.
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include Customer service, food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- hourly rate of pay.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now