Receptionist – Cheddar CW57
- Oversee front of house reception and provide the highest standard of customer service.
- Handle all telephone and personal enquiries courteously and promptly.
- Deal with all customer queries and complaints immediately and courteously.
- Oversee front of house reception and provide the highest standards.
- Issue of accommodation keys and information to guests on arrival.
Part of the Darwin Escapes group, Cheddar Woods Resort & Spa boasts luxury lodge accommodation and facilities in an area of outstanding natural beauty.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the team at Cheddar Woods Resort and Spa, who are looking for a Receptionist to join the team to cover a period of maternity. The role includes a variety of responsibilities such as taking telephone calls and answering customer queries, and overseeing front of house reception. Customer satisfaction is of high importance to Darwin Escapes so ensuring exemplary customer service is a must.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly, busy team at our beautiful park located close to the Cheddar Gorge in Somerset.
This is a maternity cover position, to work full-time variable hours. This will include weekends and bank holidays.
This role is perfect for anyone searching for Reception positions within Cheddar and the surrounding areas.
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience.
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include Customer service, food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- All Darwin Escapes employees benefit from company discount.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now