Receptionist – Aberconwy AC11
- Manage all telephone enquiries promptly and courteously
- Greet park guests and offer refreshments where appropriate
- Handle customer questions and complaints in an expedient mannor
- Help with booking for holidays, restaurant reservations and activity bookings
- Make sure tourist information on park is relevant and in date
- Distribute accommodation keys and general information to guests when they arrive
Receptionist required to join the team at The Aberconwy Resort & Spa in Conwy.
This busy reception area is the first point of call for guests and members of staff on park, leading to busy but interesting days. The successful candidate will work within the team to ensure the smooth running of the department, including handling guest enquiries, assisting with holiday, activity and restaurant bookings and issuing accommodation to guests.
This is a permanent, part time position to work variable hours including some evenings, weekends and bank holidays
This role is ideal for anyone searching for reception jobs within a commutable distance of Conwy.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include Customer service, food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Full uniform
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now