Permanent Receptionist – Farnham TW03
- Handle all telephone and personal enquiries courteously and promptly
- Meet and greet all park guests, with the provision of refreshments when required
- Deal with all customer queries and complaints immediately and courteously
- Cash handling
- Assist with holiday and restaurant bookings
- Ensure all park tourist information is up to date and relevant
Permanent Receptionist required to join the team at Tilford Woods Holiday park, for our busy Reception team.
The successful candidate will work as part of the team to deal with customer enquiries in a professional manner, as well as dealing with complaints, escalating these where necessary and issuing accommodation and keys. We are looking for someone who genuinely enjoys interacting with guests and is able to communicate with all guests and members of staff in a professional, courteous manner.
This is a permanent position to work variable hours including weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for receptionist jobs within a commutable distance of Farnham.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired
What skills you will need
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include Customer service, food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Full uniform provided
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now