Part Time Spa Therapist – Whitecross PM33
- Provide beauty treatments to park guests from treatment menu.
- Actively promote the salon and park facilities.
- Take bookings by phone and in person.
- Upsell beauty products to guests, where appropriate.
- Ensure client confidentiality.
- Monitoring and ordering of stock.
A position for a Part Time Spa Therapist has become available at Piran Meadows Resort and Spa. This is an excellent opportunity to join the small, friendly team at our beautiful resort in Newquay.
The successful candidate will work within the Spa team to provide a range of beauty treatments to guests, including massages and facials. You will also work on the spa reception and take bookings in person and over the phone, greet guests and handle any enquiries. Finally, a great level of customer service is essential to ensure our guests have a fantastic experience.
A level 3 Beauty Therapy NVQ or equivalent is essential to this role.
This is a permanent position to work part time, variable hours. This will be 2 days per week and includes weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for anyone searching for Spa positions within a commutable distance of Whitecross, Newquay.
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience.
- Previous experience with Aromatherapy Associates is an advantage, however it is not essential.
What skills you will need
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Beauty Therapy is essential.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Hourly rate of pay.
- Uniform provided
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now