Part Time Receptionist – Ilfracombe BC02
- Issue of accommodation keys and information to guests on arrival
- Ensure all park tourist information is up to date and relevant
- Assist with holiday and restaurant bookings
- Deal with all customer queries and complaints immediately and courteously
- Meet and greet all park guests, with the provision of refreshments when required
- Handle all telephone and personal enquiries courteously and promptly
Part Time Receptionist required at Beach Cove Coastal Retreat. This is an excellent opportunity to join our busy team at this stunning location, close to Ilfracombe.
You will work as part of a small team to assist in the day to day running of the reception area in line with the company’s high standards. This will include greeting park guests and handling queries. You will have a good knowledge of the park and the surrounding area to enable you to advise our guests on local activities.
This is a permanent position to work part time, variable hours. This will include weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for receptionist jobs within a commutable distance of Ilfracombe.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired
What skills you will need
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Strong communication skills
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include Customer service, food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now