Part Time Grounds Assistant – Wallingford SC14
- Carry out grass cutting, strimming, edging, turfing to a five star standard.
- Actively promote the park and it’s facilities.
- Keep all park grounds, bins, public areas free of debris.
- Carry out any required maintenance work .
- Maintain and update all plant and equipment schedules.
- Safe use and storage of chemicals.
The Springs Golf Club in Wallingford has a new vacancy for a part time Grounds Assistant to join the growing team at this stunning resort.
The successful candidate will work within the Grounds team to maintain and enhance the grounds around the park and club, carrying out routine works such as grass cutting, strimming, edging and turfing alongside ensuring the general upkeep of the area.
The role will include the aesthetic maintenance of the grounds, so will include ensuring the area is kept free of debris and all pathways, greenery and borders are kept to a high standard.
This is a seasonal position to work part time variable hours, including weekends and bank holidays.
This role is perfect for anyone searching for Grounds positions in Wallingford or the surrounding areas.
What experience you will need
- Previous grounds experience is preferred.
What skills you will need
- Driving licence is essential, you be required to use the buggies at park
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Hourly rate of pay.
- Full uniform.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now