Part Time Bar Staff – Swanage SBV18
- Serving food and beverages promptly and efficiently.
- Glass collecting and resetting of tables.
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of all areas.
- Cash Handling, using Epos Systems.
- Stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in fridges.
The Bar and Waiting team at Swanage Bay View Holiday Park are looking for Part Time Bar Staff to join their growing team. This five star resort is located overlooking the Jurassic Coast and is a stunning location for holidaying guests.
The successful candidate will work within the friendly team to serve food and beverages to our guests in line with the company’s high standards. This will include maintaining the cleanliness of the bar and restaurant areas and keeping the area fully stocked.
This is a seasonal position to work part time hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is perfect for anyone searching for bar or waiting positions within a commutable distance of Swanage.
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience.
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Hourly rate of pay.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now