Park Warden – Whitecross PM30
- Assist on check in days
- Park patrols and deal with evening enquiries
- Monitoring the noise levels
- Work as part of a team to be responsible for security.
- Be responsible for personnel, property, buildings and caravans.
- Patrolling the perimeter of the park.
- Checking the show ground caravans are secure.
- Ensure the security of all park buildings.
An excellent opportunity to join the Piran Meadows Resort and Spa team has become available. A Park Warden is required to become the newest member of the team at our five star resort in Whitecross, near Newquay.
We are looking for someone with experience in general security and customer service. You will work within the security team to ensure the safety of the park, guests and personnel at all times.
The role will include various duties and responsibilities including completing park patrols and ensuring company premises and show accommodation are secure.
A good level of customer service is vital to this role as you will also deal with guest enquiries during out of hours, and provide support during check in days.
A current SIA licence is required for this position
This is a permanent position to work the hours of 4pm until midnight, Friday to Monday.
This role is perfect for anyone searching for security positions within the Newquay and Whitecross areas
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience.
What skills you will need
- Current SIA Licence.
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is essential to enable you to get around park.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Hourly rate of pay.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now