Park Warden – Cheddar CW46
- Assist on check in days
- Park patrols and evening enquiries
- Assist in other departments where required
- Monitoring the noise levels and assisting with any enquiries
- Work as part of a team to be responsible for security.
- Patrolling the perimeter of the park.
- Checking the show ground caravans are secure.
- Security of all park buildings.
A vacancy has become available for a Park Warden to join the team at Cheddar Woods Resort and Spa.
Within this role, you will work as part of a small team to assist in the day to day running of the park, including ensuring the security of the buildings, patrolling the site and becoming the first port of call for our guests during out of hours times.
You may also be called upon to assist in other departments, such as reception during busy check in days.
This is a permanent, full time position to work variable hours including overnights, evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for anyone looking for Park Warden positions within a commutable distance of Cheddar
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience.
What skills you will need
- Current SIA Licence.
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is essential to enable you to get around park.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Hourly rate of pay.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now