Park Manager – Swanage SBV21
- Liaise with the Regional General Manager and Operations Director to manage the resort.
- Ensure the smooth day to day running and efficient operation of the resort .
- Ensure the effective structure of the park.
- Motivation and management of the teams.
- Liaise with the Heads of Departments to monitor budgets.
A position has become available for a Park Manager to join the team at our five star resort; Swanage Bay View Holiday Park. This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and driven Manager to join a friendly and supportive team in our stunning location, overlooking the Jurassic Coast.
The person chosen for the role will work with the Regional General Manager and Heads of Departments on the park to effectively manage budgets, staff recruitment, retention and training and the smooth operation of the park overall.
This is a permanent position to work full time, variable hours. This will include weekends and bank holidays, and flexibility to suit the needs of the business will be required.
This role is ideal for anyone searching for Management positions within Swanage and the surrounding areas
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous 5 star management experience.
- Experience in Hospitality/Holiday Home Parks
What skills you will need
- Ability to take a pro active approach to a high standards of customer service.
- Full driving licence.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to demonstrate flexibility to suit the business needs.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include Customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
- Good rate of pay.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now