Park Manager – Poole WF15
- Be responsible for the day to day running of the grounds and maintenance team
- Maintenance of all buildings, testing and repairs of hot tubs, lodges and services
- Ensure and provide maintenance support for all the park buildings and grounds.
- Maintain the highest standards with due regard to budgetary control
- Carry out grass cutting, Strimming, edging, turfing to a five star standard.
- Actively promote the park and it’s facilities.
- Keep all park grounds, bins, public areas free of debris.
- Gardens to be weeded, sprayed, watered and properly slated and barked.
- Maintain and update all plant and equipment schedules.
- Comply promptly with all maintenance jobs issued.
- Oversee all departments within the park, ensuring effective operation of all.
- Take charge of staff motivation and training.
An opportunity has become available at our stunning resort; Wareham Forest Lodge Retreat. A position is now vacant for a Park Manager to join the team at our five star park in Poole, Dorset.
The park is surrounded by lush and well maintained grounds, and is the perfect relaxing location for holidays and short breaks. Set in beautiful grounds with luxury holiday homes and lodges, we are looking for a Manager who can lead the resort team alongside maintaining the running of the Grounds and Maintenance team, ensuring the five star standard that is expected by Darwin Escapes.
On a day to day basis you will primarily run the Grounds and Maintenance department. You will work with the team to ensure the park and all it’s buildings are maintained to the highest standards. You will carry out repair works on the holiday lodges, complete renovation projects within company buildings and complete various ground works. These will include grass cutting and strimming, edging and general upkeep.
Alongside daily grounds and maintenance works, you will take charge of the team, ensuring all work is carried out to a high standard. You will oversee team training and motivation, rotas and holidays, as well as monitoring and ordering of any stock required.
This is a varied and interesting role, ideal for anyone with an interest and experience in the Grounds and Maintenance areas. You will work with the Heads of Departments to ensure the effective operation of all areas of the park. This will include departments such as Guest Relations and Housekeeping. You will work with the Regional General Manager to ensure budgets are adhered to, targets are met and all company policies and procedures are adhered to across the park.
The ideal candidate will oversee the smooth operation of Wareham Forest and maintain the five star standard, presentation and experience on the park.
This is a permanent position, to work full time variable hours including weekends and bank holidays.
This Park Manager role is ideal for candidates searching for Management positions within Wareham, Poole and the surrounding areas.
What experience you will need
- Previous Management experience preferred.
- Previous Grounds and maintenance roles essential.
What skills you will need
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn.
- Good team motivation and management skills.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Competitive salary
- Use of company vehicle when on call
- Full grounds uniform provided.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now