Maintenance Assistant – Farnham TW04
- Assist with the repair and maintenance of all lodges and other company buildings, as required
- General maintenance within the holiday units
- Check all plant and equipment maintenance are complete
- Comply with all maintenance jobs issued
- Ensure the general upkeep of the park grounds, including grass cutting, strimming, edging and turfing
Maintenance Person required at our 5 star park; Tilford Woods Holiday Park. Join our busy team at our beautiful location, close to Farnham in Surrey.
This park is surrounded by lush and well maintained grounds, making it the perfect relaxing location for holidays and short breaks. The successful candidate will work within the Grounds team to ensure the upkeep of all park buildings and holiday lets. This will include general upkeep, such as painting, as well as the repair of units and buildings.
This is a permanent role to work variable hours including weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Maintenance jobs within a commutable distance of Farnham.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired
- Previous maintenance experience an advantage, but not essential
What skills you will need
- Full UK driving license is required
- Some plumbing knowledge
- Basic maintenance and grounds knowledge is an advantage
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Full uniform
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now