Lifeguard – Talacre TB95
- Strict observation of swimmers and spectators within the leisure areas.
- Frequent checking of all areas, and action as necessary to maintain hygiene, cleanliness and safety.
- Check plant and carry out pool water tests where required.
- Check and record all guest passes to ensure validity.
- Advise guests on current activity programmes within the park.
- Record any accidents immediately and in line with company procedure, administering first aid as required
A Lifeguard position has become available within the Leisure team at Talacre Beach Holiday Home Park. Join our friendly team at our beautiful five star location on the North Wales coast.
While staying with us, guests have access to the leisure pool and a range of our ‘Go Active’ activities. The successful candidate will work with the Leisure Manager to ensure the safe and effective operation of the leisure and pool complex, in line with the company’s high standards.
You will also ensure the clean presentation of the leisure areas at all times. This will include the pool, activities and changing areas.
A key skill is spotting and reacting to any issues immediately. Alongside this, you will be comfortable working with all ages, and providing support and assistance to guests.
The successful candidate will be required to provide an enhanced disclosure check, the cost of which will be met by Darwin.
This is a seasonal position to work variable hours, but will include working weekdays and some weekends and bank holidays.
Current lifeguard qualification is preferred, however we are running a lifeguard course at the end of January for those who are interested in gaining their lifeguard qualification. Please contact Danielle on 01745 858026 for more information.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Lifeguard and Leisure positions within a commutable distance of Prestatyn.
What experience you will need
- Previous leisure experience is an advantage.
- Current lifeguard qualification is preferred, however we are running a course at the end of January for those not experienced and are wanting to gain their certificate
What skills you will need
- Current lifeguard qualification is preferred.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park.
- Good level of communication skills.
- Positive attitude to work with willingness to learn.
- Current Pool Plant qualification is an advantage
- Current First Aid certificate is preferred.
What we offer
- Various training including ongoing NPLQ training and Darwin Academy online training such as emergency first aid and health and safety.
- Competitive hourly rate of pay.
- Full uniform.
- Discount in company restaurants and various facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now