Lifeguard – Swanage SBV28
- Continuous observation of swimmers and spectators
- Frequent checking of all areas, and action as necessary to maintain hygiene, cleanliness and safety
- Check plant and carry our pool water tests
- Check and record all guest passes
- Advise guests on current activity programmes
- Record any accidents and administer first aid, as required
Lifeguard required for our five star resort; Swanage Bay View Holiday Park. This is a stunning park located in a prime location overlooking the Jurassic Coast.
Guests of our park will have access to an impressive, modern leisure complex and pool alongside a range of activities, including ‘Go Active’ activities. The successful candidate will work with the Leisure Manager and Supervisor to ensure the safe and effective operation of the leisure and pool complex in line with the company’s high standards.
Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure, the cost of which will be met by Darwin
This is a seasonal role to work variable hours including weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for lifeguard jobs within Swanage and the surrounding areas
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience
What skills you will need
- Current lifeguard qualification is essential
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
- Current level 3 First Aid at Work qualification is an advantage
- Current Level 3 Pool Plant water testing qualification is an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Hourly rate of pay
- Full uniform
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now