Lifeguard – Rhyl NP26
- Continuous observation of swimmers and spectators.
- Frequent checking of all areas, and action as necessary to maintain hygiene, cleanliness and safety.
- Check plant and carry our pool water tests.
- Check and record all guest passes.
- Advise guests on current activity programmes.
- Record any accidents and administer first aid, as required.
A Lifeguard is required at New Pines Holiday Home Park. Join our friendly team at our beautiful location close to Rhyl.
The successful candidate will work with the Leisure Manager to ensure the safe and effective operation of the leisure and pool complex in line with the company’s high standards. This will include monitoring the safety of guests within the pool and leisure areas at all times, recognising and reacting to hazards and reporting any incidents promptly.
Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure, the cost of which will be met by Darwin
This role is ideal for candidates searching for lifeguard jobs within a commutable distance of Rhyl.
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience.
What skills you will need
- Outgoing personality and enjoy working with children and adults.<.li>
- Current lifeguard qualification is essential.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Hourly rate of pay.
- Full uniform.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now