Lifeguard – Cheddar CW44
- Continuous observation of swimmers and spectators.
- Frequent checking of all areas, and action as necessary to maintain hygiene, cleanliness and safety.
- Check plant and carry out pool water tests.
- Check and record all guest passes.
- Advise guests on current activity programmes.
- Record any accidents and administer first aid, as required.
A Lifeguard position has become available within the Leisure team at Cheddar Woods Resort and Spa. Join our friendly team at our beautiful five star location, close to the Cheddar Gorge in Somerset.
While staying with us in our lodges, guests have access to the leisure pool and a range of our ‘Go Active’ activities. The successful candidate will work with the Leisure Manager to ensure the safe and effective operation of the leisure and pool complex, in line with the company’s high standards.
The successful candidate will be required to provide an enhanced disclosure check, the cost of which will be met by Darwin.
This is a seasonal position to work variable hours over weekends and holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Lifeguard and Leisure positions within a commutable distance of Cheddar.
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience.
What skills you will need
- Current lifeguard qualification is essential.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
- Current Pool Plant qualification is an advantage
- Current First Aid certificate is preferred.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Hourly rate of pay.
- Full uniform.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now