Lifeguard – Accommodation available – Bude Cornwall SM11
- Continuous observation of swimmers and spectators
- Frequent checking of all areas, and action as necessary to maintain hygiene, cleanliness and safety
- Check plant and carry our pool water tests
- Check and record all guest passes
- Advise guests on current activity programmes
- Record any accidents and administer first aid, as required
Lifeguard required at Sandymouth Holiday Resort. Join our friendly team at our beautiful location in Newquay.
Our modern pool is open to guests and the public. The successful candidate will work with the Leisure Supervisor to ensure the safe and effective operation of the leisure and pool complex in line with the company’s high standards.
A current NPLQ is preferred however this is not essential, as training can be provided
Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure, the cost of which will be met by Darwin
Accommodation can be provided is available if required
This is a seasonal, full-time role to work variable hours including weekends and bank holidays.
Perfect for candidates who are looking for a role in the pool and leisure industry within a commutable distance of Bude, Cornwall.
What experience you will need
- Previous experience preferred
What skills you will need
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Current lifeguard qualification is preferred, however not essential as training can be provided
- Pool plant qualification is an advantage
- First aid at work qualification is an advantage
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Full uniform
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
- Accommodation is available if required
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now