Leisure Supervisor – Pentney NW14
- Assisting with the rota’s
- Supporting the activity team
- Ensuring all health and safety check are carried out
- Running activity from the Go active programme
- Check plant and carry out pool water tests.
- Ensuring the highest standards of cleanliness are all times are maintained
- Advise guests on current activity programmes.
- Record any accidents and administer first aid, as required.
An exciting new opportunity has become available at our newest resort; Norfolk Woods Resort and Spa, for a Leisure Supervisor to join the team. This is an excellent opportunity to join our new team at this fully redeveloped park, due to open in Winter this year.
You will assist the Leisure Manager to supervise the team within the modern leisure complex. This will include completing staff rota’s, completing training and any stock ordering. You will also ensure the safety of the complex and pool at all times, and offer various activities within ‘Go Active’ sessions. Full ‘Go Active’ training will be provided.
This is an ideal position for anyone looking for a challenge, or to progress their leisure career.
The successful candidate will need to supply an enhanced disclosure, the cost of which will be met by Darwin.
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more, come along to our open days. These will be on the 16th and 17th October at The Dukes Head Hotel in King’s Lynn.
This is a permanent position, to work full time variable hours, including weekends and bank holidays.
This position is ideal for anyone searching for leisure positions within the Pentney area.
What experience you will need
- Previous management or supervisory experience is an advantage.
- You will have previous leisure experience.
What skills you will need
- First aid at work qualification (3 day required) is preferred
- Current lifeguard qualification is preferred but not essential
- Pool Plant qualification is desired but not essential.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is essential to enable you to get to the park, this park is not on a bus route
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Good hourly rate of pay
- Full uniform.
- Training as required
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now