Leisure Manager – Pentney NW04
- Controlling the budgets and rota’s
- Leading and supporting the activity team
- Ensuring all health and safety check are carried out
- Running activity from the Go active programme
- Check plant and carry our pool water tests.
- Ensuring the highest standards of cleanliness are all times are maintained
- Advise guests on current activity programmes.
- Record any accidents and administer first aid, as required.
An exciting new opportunity has become available at our brand new park; Norfolk Woods for a Leisure Manager to join the team. This park is due to open in the Winter following full refurbishment.
The successful candidate will need to hit the ground running in this position, as you will play a key part in the recruitment of a team to be in place for the opening of the park, and oversee any developments within the department.
Once the park is open, you will manage the team within the modern leisure complex. This will include completing staff rota’s, completing training and any stock ordering. You will also ensure the safety of the complex and pool at all times, and offer various activities within ‘Go Active’ sessions.
The successful candidate will need to supply an enhanced disclosure, the cost of which will be met by Darwin.
This is a permanent position, to work full time variable hours, including weekends and bank holidays.
This position is ideal for anyone searching for leisure positions within the Pentney and Norfolk area.
What experience you will need
- You will have previous management or supervisory experience.
- You will have previous leisure experience.
What skills you will need
- First aid at work qualification (3 day required) is preferred
- Current lifeguard qualification is preferred
- Driving licence and ability to drive is essential to enable you to get to the park, this park is not on a bus route
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Full uniform.
- Training as required
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now