Leisure Assistant – Axminster HC12
- Cleaning of all the Gym/Pool changing rooms area
- Carry out and record regular gym equipment checks
- Carry out pool water testing where necessary and appropriate
- Ensuring general cleanliness of leisure complex
- Working on the leisure reception area where necessary
Leisure Assistant required at our five star resort; Hawkchurch Resort and Spa. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly team at this beautiful, popular resort in Devon. Hawkchurch Resort and Spa is a 5 star holiday park where guests come to relax and forget their daily worries. Formerly known as Hawkchurch Country Park, the park now offers luxury and tranquillity to customers through high-end lodges and facilities.
The successful candidate will work within the leisure complex to ensure a clean, safe environment for our guests. This will include day to day duties of; cleaning the pool, gym and changing rooms, cleaning and maintaining gym equipment and working on the leisure reception area when necessary.
This is a full time, permanent position to work variable hours including weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Leisure jobs within a commutable distance of Axminster.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Pool plant qualification is an advantage
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include Customer service, food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now