Laundry / Housekeeping Assistant – Penrith ThW03
- Assist with delivery/collection and make up laundry
- Make up laundry boxes in readiness for delivery to the Lodges
- Assist laundry company with deliveries and put laundry away
- Liaise with cleaning company
- General housekeeping tasks and Jobs
- Using park buggies to move laundry boxes and other bulky items around the park
An exciting new opportunity has become available at the beautiful Thanet Well Lodge Retreat. The new Laundry Delivery Assistant will work within the Housekeeping team and be responsible for the collection and delivery of linen to all guest accommodation within the resort.
The role will entail using the park buggies to collect dirty linen to accommodation, and deliver fresh linen and various other items where needed. Due to the use of buggies, a full UK driving license is essential, and physical fitness is key due to the physical nature of the role.
This is a seasonal role, working part time. This will usually be based around our main changeover days; Monday and Friday for around 5 hours per day, and 6 hours on Thursday.
This role is ideal for anyone searching for Housekeeping roles within the Penrith area
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired
What skills you will need
- Full UK driving license is essential
- Good level of physical fitness due to the hardworking nature of the role
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now