Kitchen Porter – Cheddar CW40
- Wash and replenish all of the glasses, crockery, utensils, kitchenware and equipment
- Assist in the preparation of food
- Clearing and cleaning of all surfaces and work areas
Kitchen Porter required at Cheddar Woods Resort and Spa. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the busy team at our five star park.
You will work as part of a small team to assist in the cleanliness and hygiene of the workplace and the preparation and presentation of food in line with the company’s high standards.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in a career in catering to learn new skills from a talented team, with plenty of opportunities to progress.
This is a permanent, full time position to work variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for kitchen jobs within a commutable distance of Cheddar.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is preferred but not essential
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now