Kitchen Assistant – Bath BM13
- Wash and replenish all of the glasses, crockery, utensils, kitchenware and equipment
- Clearing and cleaning of all surfaces and work areas
- Assist in the preparation of food
Kitchen Assistant required at the five star Bath Mill Lodge Retreat, to join our small, busy team.
The Brook Bar & Bistro offers fine dining cuisine within this beautifully restored 350 year old Mill House. You will work as part of a small team to assist in the cleanliness and hygiene of the workplace and the preparation and presentation of food in line with the company’s high standards.
This is a permanent, part time position to work variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays
This role is ideal for candidates searching for kitchen jobs within a commutable distance of Bath city centre.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is preferred but not essential
What skills you will need
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now