Junior System Analyst – Talacre TB43
- Handle and dispense information of a confidential nature on a timely basis, follow up as required, be comfortable with merging / mailing and manipulating quantitative data
- Must demonstrate maturity, superb interpersonal skills an ability to use good judgement and think logically about project content as well as project execution
- Must retain strict confidence for all aspects of the role
- Provide proactive and intuitive administration
- Work in an organised, efficient manner and keep accurate records of incident progress support
- Daily interaction with other administrators and employees at varying levels both within the group and across a variety of functions
An opportunity has become available within the IT department at Talacre Beach Holiday Home Park, for a Junior Application Analyst to join the team on a temporary 6 month contract.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside senior IT staff on key IT systems, to assist with providing continued compliance and functionality for the company.
This is an interesting opportunity from the outset, as you will be heavily focused around gathering and assessing user access and functionality requirements to support the delivery of a permissions structure in our core databases. The process will involve significant contact with users across all roles in the business.
This is a temporary 6 month contract to work full time. This will primarily be Monday to Friday, however some evenings and weekends may occasionally be required.
This position is ideal for anyone for IT and support roles within a commutable distance of Chester.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired
What skills you will need
- Effective oral and written communication skills which will enable you to interact with all staff in a professional and efficient manner
- Ability to interact with all staff in a credible and effective manner
- Exceptional filing and record keeping abilities
- Excellent time management skills
- Good organisation and prioritisation capabilities with a keen eye for details
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now