IT Helpdesk Analyst – Cheddar CW43
- Ensure the helpdesk operates in an efficient and effective manner
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support on a range of technologies while adopting a 'can do' approach and provide excellent customer service
- Help manage and maintain IT systems across the group, including diagnosing and resolving software and hardware faults
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and staff at all levels of the business, and liaise with third parties or team members where required to ensure issues are resolved
- Take a proactive approach to tackling problems, finding solutions and ensure all incoming IT support incidents are dealt with in a timely and effective manner
- Keep an excellent record of incidents and works in the ticketing system and provide documentation where required
- Work in an organised, efficient manner and keep accurate records of incident progress
- Proactively identify key issues, problem trends and training requirements
- Visit remote sites when required, to provide support, installations or implement solutions
An exciting new role has become available at Cheddar Woods Resort and Spa, for an IT Helpdesk Analyst to become part of their skilled IT team.
This role is for a dedicated and enthusiastic person, with commercial experience working in a helpdesk or support role, with proven ability of handling tickets and providing IT support.
The successful candidate will be hard working, self-motivated and proactive. Being adaptable and willing to learn new skills is essential, as are strong troubleshooting abilities and dedication to seeing problems through to a resolution.
You will need to be comfortable working both by yourself and as part of a team, and can focus on achieving team goals as well as personal ones.
This is a great opportunity to be involved in a fast paced environment using a wide range of technologies, and be part of a company that has genuine progression opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for long term growth and progression.
Darwin Escapes is a fast growing company with locations across the UK. The IT team provide a wide variety of technical services to support our staff and deliver a five star experience to our guests.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn from our experienced team members, improve existing IT knowledge and acquire new technical skills.
The role is primarily office based in Cheddar, Somerset however some travel to other sites may be required from time to time, using a company vehicle. Therefore, a full UK driving licence is essential.
This is a permanent, full time position to work variable hours which will predominantly be weekdays, however some evening and weekend work may occasionally be required. The salary range for this position is £23,000 – £25,000 dependant on experience.
This is an ideal role for anyone searching for IT Support positions within a commutable distance of Cheddar, Somerset.
What experience you will need
- Active Directory administration
- Office applications (365 desirable)
- Demonstrate ability to support Windows OS
- Network troubleshooting
- Experience with anti-virus software and security management
- Hardware / software support
- Managing software, patches, updates on desktops, laptops and servers
- Previous experience in RDS is desirable but not essential
What skills you will need
- Analytical with attention to detail
- Providing clear, accurate communication and documentation
What we offer
- Career progression within Darwin Escapes
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Good salary
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now