Housekeeping Manager – Pentney NW03
- Maintain the cleanliness and presentation of all rental fleet and company premises to the highest standard.
- Lead the Housekeeping team effectively
- Checking inventories and replenishing as required.
- Laundry services.
- Reporting of lost and found property.
Housekeeping Manager required to join our new management team at our Norfolk Woods park, which is currently undergoing full refurbishment.
The park is due to open in Winter 2018, and we are looking to recruit a Housekeeping Manager who will be instrumental in the development of the park and department, including recruiting a Housekeeping team.
Once the park is open, the successful candidate will supervise the team in the cleaning of the guest accommodation and company premises in line with the Darwin Escapes high standards.
This will include ordering stock, completing staff rota’s and staff training.
This is a permanent position to work full time, variable hours. This will include weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Housekeeper or Manager jobs within a commutable distance of Pentney and the surrounding Norfolk area.
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous five star experience.
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is essential to enable you to get to the park.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now