Housekeeping Manager – Bude SM27
- Maintain the cleanliness and presentation of all rental fleet and company premises to the highest standard.
- Lead the Housekeeping team effectively
- Checking inventories and replenishing as required.
- Supervise the Team
- Laundry services.
- Reporting of lost and found property.
A position has become available for a Housekeeping Manager to join the Housekeeping team at our recently redeveloped five star resort; Sandymouth Holiday Resort, in Bude.
The successful candidate will work with and supervise the Housekeeping team with the cleaning of the park’s rental holiday homes and company premises ensuring presentation is in line with the company’s high standards.
This will include day to day duties of checking and replenishing inventories and responding to customer and reception queries amongst many others. You will also ensure staff training is up to date and complete staff rotas and holiday requests.
This is a permanent position to work full time, variable hours. This will include weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Housekeeping Manager jobs within a commutable distance of Bude and the surrounding area.
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous 5 Star experience.
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is essential to enable you to get to the park.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Salary pay.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now