Housekeeping and Grounds Assistant – Canterbury CR04
- Maintain the cleanliness and presentation of all rental fleet and company premises to the highest standard.
- Cleaning of windows inside and outside.
- Assist with delivery/collection and make up laundry
- Checking inventories and replenishing as required.
- Laundry services.
- Reporting of lost and found property.
- Assist the Grounds team to carry out grass cutting, strimming, edging, turfing to a five star standard.
- Keep all park grounds, bins, public areas free of debris.
- Gardens to be weeded, sprayed, watered and properly slated and barked.
Canterbury Reach Lodge Retreat have a position available for a Housekeeping and Grounds Assistant to join their team at the stunning park in Kent.
The successful candidate will work within both the Housekeeping team and the Grounds team to assist in the presentation and upkeep of the park, accommodation and company premises.
Every day duties will include general cleaning of lodges and company buildings, checking and replenishing inventories and assisting with grounds maintenance jobs such as grass cutting and tidying.
This is a seasonal position to work variable, part time hours. This will include weekends and bank holidays.
This position is ideal for candidates searching for Housekeeper or Grounds positions within a commutable distance of Canterbury.
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience.
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is essential in order to drive the park buggies.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Hourly rate of pay.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now