Housekeeper – Bude SM22
- Maintain the cleanliness and presentation of all rental fleet and company premises to the highest standard
- Laundry services
- Cleaning of windows inside and outside
- Checking inventories and replenishing as required
- Reporting of lost and found property
Housekeeper required at Sandymouth Holiday Resort to join our busy Housekeeping team at our recently redeveloped park on the South Coast, in Bude.
The successful candidate will assist in the cleaning and presentation of this stunning park’s rental holiday homes and company premises in line with the company’s high standards.
This is a permanent position to work part time, variable hours including weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for housekeeping jobs within a commutable distance of Bude.
What experience you will need
- Similar experience is desired but not essential
What skills you will need
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Driving licence and ability to drive is essential in order to use work vehicles on park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling etc.
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now