Hot Tub Supervisor – Keswick KR28
- Carry out water tests on all hot tubs in line with required guidelines
- Carry out a full clean on all hot tubs on holiday changeover days
- Carry out any required maintenance work on the hot tubs
- Provide hot tub advise to holiday guests as needed
- Safe use and storage of chemicals
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Hot Tub Supervisor to join the team at our five star Lake District resort; Keswick Reach Lodge Retreat.
Keswick Reach provides luxury hot tubs with a number of the holiday homes which are available to hire. You will work with and supervise this small team to clean and maintain all hot tubs on a daily basis, carry out water tests and to carry out a full clean down of hot tubs on holiday changeover days.
You will liaise with the Grounds and Maintenance Manager and Park Manager to ensure all scheduled and necessary maintenance jobs are completed, all relevant paperwork is completed, and all staff training is up to date and documented.
The ideal candidate will have experience in working with hot tubs, chlorine and supervising teams.
Accommodation on park is available if required
This is a full time, permanent position to work variable hours including weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Hot Tub Supervisor jobs within a commutable distance of Bassenthwaite.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired
What skills you will need
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Full UK driving licence
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Full uniform
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
- Accommodation is available if required
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now