Head Chef – Wallingford SC28
- Consistent and prompt preparation and food service.
- Stock ordering and stock rotation.
- Cleanliness of all work areas.
- Ensure published menus and specials boards have correct selling prices.
- Provision of correct portion sizes and control of all waste.
- Comply with all food hygiene regulations.
We are looking for a Head Chef to join the team at The Springs Golf Club, in Wallingford. This is an excellent opportunity to join our busy team.
The successful candidate will lead the kitchen team in the high standards of Darwin Escapes, including the prompt preparation and service, cleanliness of all work areas and efficient waste management. You will be key in building the team, including training and supporting other members of the kitchen team. Alongside this, working with the management team to the department is run effectively, in keeping with given budgets.
This is a rewarding and exciting position that would suit an enthusiastic and dedicated Chef perfectly.
This is a permanent position to work full time, variable hours. This will include evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This Head Chef role is ideal for anyone searching for Chef and Catering positions within Oxfordshire.
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience.
What skills you will need
- Catering qualifications and level 3 food safety are desirable.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Various role specific training opportunities including Darwin Academy courses such as Allergen Awareness and HACCP.
- Full uniform provided.
- Good salary.
- Employee discount within various resort facilities including restaurants, gyms and pools.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now