Head Chef – Cheddar CW42
- Consistent and prompt preparation and food service
- Stock ordering and stock rotation
- Cleanliness of all work areas
- Ensure published menus and specials boards have correct selling prices
- Provision of correct portion sizes and control of all waste
- Comply with all food hygiene regulations
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Head Chef to join our friendly team at our five star resort; Cheddar Woods Resort and Spa.
Kellerman’s restaurant offers classic cuisine dining within this beautifully designed complex. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the team in producing the highest standards of food production and service. You will also oversee all aspects of kitchen preparation and procedure, portion control and waste management, and will be a proactive forward thinking ambitious chef who will perform consistently in line with the company’s high standards.
This is a permanent, full time position to work variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays
This role is ideal for candidates searching for chef jobs within a commutable distance of Cheddar.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Uniform provided
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
- Good salary
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now