Head Chef – Bude SM40
- Consistent and prompt preparation and food service.
- Stock ordering and stock rotation.
- Cleanliness of all work areas.
- Ensure published menus and specials boards have correct selling prices.
- Provision of correct portion sizes and control of all waste.
- Comply with all food hygiene regulations.
We are looking for a Head Chef to join the team at our stunning park; Sandymouth Holiday Resort. Located on stunning coastline, Sandymouth Holiday Resort is a popular holiday destination. This is an excellent opportunity to join our busy team.
The successful candidate will lead the kitchen team in the high standards of Darwin Escapes, including the prompt preparation and service, cleanliness of all work areas and efficient waste management. You will be key in building the team, including training and supporting other members of the kitchen team. Alongside this, working with the management team to the department is run effectively, in keeping with given budgets.
This is a rewarding and exciting position that would suit an enthusiastic and dedicated Chef perfectly.
On site accommodation can be provided if required.
This is a permanent position to work full time, variable hours. This will include evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for anyone searching for Chef positions within Bude and the surrounding areas
What experience you will need
- You will have similar previous experience.
What skills you will need
- Catering qualifications and level 3 food safety are desirable.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Full uniform provided.
- Accommodation available if required.
- Good salary.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now