Head Chef – Axminster HC20
- Consistent and prompt preparation and food service.
- Stock ordering and stock rotation.
- Cleanliness of all work areas.
- Completing staff rotas for the kitchen team
- Ensure published menus and specials boards have correct selling prices.
- Provision of correct portion sizes and control of all waste.
- Comply with all food hygiene regulations.
A former tenting a touring caravan park, Hawkchurch Resort & Spa has been redeveloped to create a luxurious retreat, a sanctuary for pure relaxation with stunning views of the Axe Valley.
An amazing opportunity has come up for a Head Chef to join the team at our five star park; Hawkchurch Resort and Spa. This is a diverse role, offering great job satisfaction for an enthusiastic and dedicated Chef.
This stunning park is situated in the beautiful village of Hawkchurch and a short drive from Axminster. We are looking for a Head Chef to lead the kitchen team for our restaurant ‘The Beeches,’ which offers a contemporary, cosy environment within the luxury park, and who is able to maintain our high standards.
Accommodation is available within the park if required
This is a permanent, full-time position to work variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays
This role is ideal for anyone searching for Chef positions within a commutable distance of Axminster
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience preferred
What skills you will need
- Catering qualifications and level 3 food safety is desirable.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is preferred.
- Great communication skills.
- Upbeat attitude & willing to develop.
What we offer
- Job training through in house Darwin Academy, to include COSHH, food hygiene, manual handling,health & safety
- Accommodation available for the right candidate
- Uniform provided
- Great salary
- Darwin Escapes discounts on offer
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now