Gym Supervisor – Pocklington KP25
- Ensure the smooth day to day running of the gym and facilities
- Liaise with the General Manager to ensure membership sales are maintained
- Engage the gym team to ensure maximum member retention is achieved
- Ordering of cleaning products and supplements
- Ensure the high standards of cleanliness are achieved at all times
- Completing effective staff rotas ensuring all classes are covered
- Maintain the smooth running of the spa facilities including COSSH and water testing checks
A vacancy has become available for a Gym Supervisor to join the team at The KP Club in Pocklington, near York.
The successful candidate will liaise with the Park Manager to ensure the smooth and successful operation of the Gym and Leisure department. This will include ensuring membership levels are maintained, putting plans in place to improve identified problem areas, ordering of stock and completing staff and class rotas.
This is a fulfilling and exciting role, allowing the successful candidate to work alongside our skilled team and the opportunity to manage a lively and successful leisure venue.
This position is permanent, working full time variable hours. This will include weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for anyone looking for Gym Supervisor positions within Pocklington or the surrounding areas.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired.
What skills you will need
- Up to date First Aid certificate is an advantage
- Current Pool Plant qualification is an advantage
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Good salary
- Full uniform
- Discount in company restaurants and various facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now