Grounds Person – Cheddar CW51
- Carry out grass cutting, Strimming, edging, turfing to a five star standard.
- Actively promote the park and it’s facilities.
- Keep all park grounds, bins, public areas free of debris.
- Gardens to be weeded, sprayed, watered and properly slated and barked.
- Maintain and update all plant and equipment schedules.
- Comply promptly with all maintenance jobs issued.
Grounds Person required at our five star Cheddar Woods Resort and Spa. Join the busy team at our beautiful location, close to the Cheddar Gorge in Somerset.
Cheddar Woods has beautifully landscaped grounds. You will work within this team to maintain the grounds on a daily basis, carry out cutting, strimming, edging and turfing where necessary.
This is a permanent, full time position to work variable hours including weekends and bank holidays
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Grounds person jobs within a commutable distance of Cheddar.
What experience you will need
- Previous experience preferred.
- Previous Grounds roles an advantage, but not essential.
What skills you will need
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Hourly rate of pay.
- Full uniform.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now