Grounds Assistant – Whitecross PM32
- Carry out grass cutting, Strimming, edging, turfing to a five star standard.
- Actively promote the park and it’s facilities.
- Keep all park grounds, bins, public areas free of debris.
- Gardens to be weeded, sprayed, watered and properly slated and barked.
- Maintain and update all plant and equipment schedules.
- Comply promptly with all maintenance jobs issued.
A new position has become available for a Grounds Assistant to join the team at Piran Meadows Resort and Spa for the Summer season.
Piran Meadows is a five star resort, situated within a beautiful, well maintained setting. The successful candidate will assist the team in maintaining these grounds to a five star standard by carrying out a number of daily duties. This will include grass cutting and strimming, weeding and general tidying of the area.
This role is ideal for anyone looking to gain experience in this area, or anyone searching for a Summer role. While similar experience is preferred, it is not essential to the role as full training can be provided.
This is a seasonal position to work part time, variable hours including weekends and bank holidays
This position is perfect for candidates searching for Grounds jobs within Newquay and the surrounding areas.
What experience you will need
- Previous experience preferred, but not essential as training can be provided
What skills you will need
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Hourly rate of pay.
- Full uniform.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now