Grounds Assistant – Swanage SBV20
- Carry out grass cutting, Strimming, edging, turfing to a five star standard.
- Actively promote the park and it’s facilities.
- Keep all park grounds, bins, public areas free of debris.
- Gardens to be weeded, sprayed, watered and properly slated and barked.
- Maintain and update all plant and equipment schedules.
- Comply promptly with all maintenance jobs issued.
A Grounds Assistant position has become available at Swanage Bay View Holiday Park. This is an excellent opportunity to join the small, friendly team at our busy park.
Swanage Bay View is located overlooking the Jurassic Coast and situated in beautiful, well maintained grounds. You will work within the Grounds and Maintenance team to ensure these grounds are well maintained on a daily basis.
This will include daily tasks such as grass cutting, weeding and strimming as well as weekly and monthly grounds maintenance tasks and adhering to equipment schedules.
This is a permanent position to work full time, variable hours. This will include weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for ground person jobs within a commutable distance of Studland, Kimmeridge, Sandford and the whole of the Jurassic Coast.
What experience you will need
- Previous experience preferred.
- Previous Grounds roles an advantage, but not essential.
What skills you will need
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn.
- Full UK driving licence is essential.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include Customer service, food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Hourly rate of pay.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now