Grounds and Maintenance Manager – Ryde WSB26
- Be responsible for the day to day running of the grounds and maintenance team
- Maintenance of all buildings, testing and repairs of hot tubs, lodges and services
- Ensure and provide maintenance support for all the park buildings and grounds.
- Maintain the highest standards with due regard to budgetary control
- Carry out grass cutting, Strimming, edging, turfing to a five star standard.
- Actively promote the park and it’s facilities.
- Keep all park grounds, bins, public areas free of debris.
- Gardens to be weeded, sprayed, watered and properly slated and barked.
- Maintain and update all plant and equipment schedules.
- Comply promptly with all maintenance jobs issued.
An opportunity has become available at Woodside Bay Lodge Retreat, for a Grounds and Maintenance Manager to join the team at our five star park on the Isle of Wight.
The park is surrounded by lush and well maintained grounds, and is the perfect relaxing location for holidays and short breaks. Set in beautiful grounds with luxury holiday homes and lodges, we are looking for a Manager who can lead the team to maintain and excel in the running of the Grounds and Maintenance team, ensuring the five star standard that is expected by Darwin Escapes.
The ideal candidate will oversee the smooth operation of the Grounds and Maintenance department and maintain the five star standard and presentation of the park, ensuring maintenance aspects are tended to.
This is a permanent position, to work full time variable hours including weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Grounds and Maintenance Manager positions within a commutable distance of Wooton Bridge
What experience you will need
- Previous experience preferred.
- Previous Grounds and maintenance roles an advantage.
What skills you will need
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn.
- Good team motivation and management skills.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Use of company vehicle when on call
- Full uniform.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now