Grounds and Maintenance Assistant – Axminster HC25
- Carry out grass cutting, Strimming, edging, turfing to a five star standard.
- Actively promote the park and it’s facilities.
- Keep all park grounds, bins, public areas free of debris.
- Carry out any required maintenance work .
- Maintain and update all plant and equipment schedules.
- Safe use and storage of chemicals.
Hawkchurch Resort and Spa have a position for a Grounds and Maintenance Assistant to join the team at the five star resort in Axminster.
You will ideally have some previous experience in this area, including grass cutting and strimming, painting and general project work. You will work as part of the team to ensure the high standard of maintenance on the park’s grounds, buildings and rental accommodation.
This is a permanent position to work full time, variable hours. This will include weekends and bank holidays.
This position is ideal for anyone searching for maintenance or groundwork roles within a commutable distance of Axminster.
What experience you will need
- Previous experience preferred.
What skills you will need
- Driving licence is essential, you be required to use the buggies at park
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Hourly rate of pay.
- Full uniform.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now