Greenkeeper – Wallingford SC16
- Carry out any grass cutting, weeding and turfing as required to a five star standard.
- Grounds maintenance and green keeping of the golf course
- Ensure all park grounds, bins and public areas are kept clean and tidy and free of debris.
- Ensure gardens and grounds to be weeded, sprayed, watered effectively and promptly.
- Comply promptly with any jobs given.
The Springs Golf Club in Wallingford are looking for a Greenkeeper to join their team for the Summer. Lots of exciting events are planned this year, making it an excellent time for anyone with an interest in grounds work or green keeping to become a part of the team.
The successful candidate will ideally have some previous experience in either green keeping or grounds work, however this is not essential.
You will work as part of the team to maintain the grounds surrounding the club, including our stunning golf course. Day to day responsibilities will consist of grass cutting, strimming and edging. You will also provide maintenance along the course and assist in clearing the driving range where necessary.
This is a seasonal position to work full time, variable hours including weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for anyone searching for grounds jobs within Wallingford or the surrounding areas.
What experience you will need
- Previous experience preferred.
- Previous Grounds or Green keeping roles an advantage, but not essential.
What skills you will need
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn new skills in the role.
- A full UK driving licence is essential due to the use of park buggies and equipment.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Hourly rate of pay.
- A full uniform is provided.
- Discount within a wide variety of company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now