Greenkeeper – Pocklington KP29
- general greenkeeping duties.
- raking bunkers.
- driving ride on machinery.
- driving range ball pickups.
A fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing company in the leisure and tourism industry, Darwin Escapes has over 20 holiday parks and resorts across the UK and are ever expanding.
The KP Club in Pocklington, near York, is in a tranquil location with an abundance of on-site facilities and is home to an 18 hole golf course.
A position has now become available for a Greenkeeper to join the team in the five-star KP resort. The role entails general greenkeeping duties such as mowing and strimming as well as driving machinery.
This is a seasonal position, to work full-time variable hours. This will include evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This position is ideal for anyone searching for grounds positions within Pocklington or the surrounding areas.
What experience you will need
- Experience in a similar role is a must.
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards.
- Holding a drivnig liscence is preferable due to the park's location but not essential.
- Ability to communicate well with others
- A strong willingness to learn new skills.
What we offer
- Job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc through Darwin Academy
- Hourly rate of pay.
- Uniform provided.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now