General Grounds Assistant – Keswick KR29
- Carry out grass cutting, Strimming, edging, turfing to a five star standard
- Keep all park grounds, bins, public areas free of debris
- Carry out any required maintenance work
- Maintain and update all plant and equipment schedules
- Ensure the safe use and storage of chemicals
General Grounds Assistant required to join the team at Keswick Reach Lodge Retreat. This is a fantastic opportunity to join this five star park, set within stunning Lake District countryside.
Keswick Reach is set on the edge of Derwent water, and surrounded by beautiful hills and woodlands, making this park a popular travel destination.
The successful candidate will work within the Grounds and Maintenance team to ensure the upkeep of the park and it’s grounds. This will include completing building and grounds maintenance jobs, keeping the grounds tidy and clear of debris, and assisting in any rejuvenation work on the park.
Accommodation on park is available if required
This is a seasonal position to work full time, variable hours. This includes weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for maintenance jobs within a commutable distance of Bewaldeth.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired
- Previous grounds or maintenance experience is an advantage
What skills you will need
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn
- Full UK driving licence is essential, you be required to use the buggies at park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Full uniform
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
- Accommodation available if required
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now