General Cleaner – Ashbourne RD04
- Maintain the cleanliness and presentation of the club complex and restaurant
- Cleaning of windows inside and outside
- Checking inventories and replenishing as required
- Reporting of lost and found property
An opportunity has become available for a General Cleaner to join the team at Rivendale Park in Ashbourne, Derbyshire.
The successful candidate will assist in the cleaning and presentation of the bar and reception areas in line with the company’s high standards. You will also be required to help on the Housekeeping team where necessary, in cleaning guest accommodation on changeover days.
This is a seasonal position to work variable hours including mornings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for housekeeping and cleaning jobs within a commutable distance of Ashbourne.
What experience you will need
- Previous experience is an advantage
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now