General Assistant – Pocklington KP30
- Carry out grass cutting, strimming, edging, turfing to a five star standard.
- Grounds and green keeping of the golf course
- Actively promote the park and it’s facilities.
- Keep all park grounds, bins, public areas free of debris.
- Gardens to be weeded, sprayed, watered and properly slated and barked.
- Maintain and update all plant and equipment schedules.
- Comply promptly with all maintenance jobs issued.
General Assistant required at The K.P Club in Pocklington to join our friendly team at our popular golf resort.
You will work within the Grounds and Maintenance team to maintain the grounds on a daily basis, carry out cutting, strimming, edging and turfing where necessary. You will also assist in the overall maintenance and repair of park buildings and accommodation, ensuring that all are maintained to our five star standard and any maintenance jobs are complied with promptly.
This is a permanent, full time position to work variable hours. This will include weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for Grounds or General Assistant jobs within a commutable distance of Pocklington, York.
What experience you will need
- Previous experience preferred.
- Previous Grounds roles an advantage, but not essential.
What skills you will need
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Hourly rate of pay.
- Full uniform.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now