Full Time Receptionist – Axminster HC14
- Handle all telephone and personal enquiries courteously and promptly
- Meet and greet all park guests, with the provision of refreshments when required
- Deal with all customer queries and complaints immediately and courteously
- Assist with holiday and restaurant bookings
- Ensure all park tourist information is up to date and relevant
- Issue of accommodation keys and information to guests on arrival
Full Time Receptionist required to join the busy team at our five star park; Hawkchurch Resort and Spa.
The reception area is based within this beautifully redeveloped park and is the central point of contact for all departments and guests on park. You will work as part of a small team to assist in the day to day running of the reception area in line with the company’s high standards. This will include greeting park guests and handling queries.
This is a permanent position to work full time, variable hours including weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for reception jobs within a commutable distance of Axminster.
What experience you will need
- Similar previous experience is desired
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the park
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Uniform provided
- Hourly rate of pay
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now