Full Time Housekeeper – Keswick KR35
- Maintain the cleanliness and presentation of all rental fleet and company premises to the highest standard.
- Cleaning of windows inside and outside.
- Assist with delivery/collection and make up laundry
- Checking inventories and replenishing as required.
- Laundry services.
- Prompt reporting of lost and found property.
A position has become available within the team at Keswick Reach Lodge Retreat for a Full Time Housekeeper.
The successful candidate will work within the Housekeeping team to assist in the cleaning and presentation of both the rental accommodation and company premises on the park, keeping them in line with the company’s high standards.
We are looking for determined and motivated individual who will be committed to providing a memorable experience for all guests to the park.
Due to the use of park buggies, a full UK driving licence is essential to this role
This is a permanent, part time position. This will be to work variable hours, including weekends and bank holidays
This role is ideal for anyone searching for Cleaning or Housekeeping positions within a commutable distance of Keswick
What experience you will need
- We are looking for someone with similar previous experience.
What skills you will need
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is essential due to the use of park buggies.
- Strong communication skills.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include customer service, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc.
- Hourly rate of pay.
- Discount in company restaurants and facilities.
Click the button below to begin your application via our external system. If you need any assistance, feel free to get in touch with our team.Apply Now